I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please click my Disclosure Policy to learn more
Last Updated on
Not loving how the outside of the house is looking these days? Maybe it’s a little drab? Needs a little sprucing up? A new exterior paint color is one of the quickest ways to give your house a face-lift. This is a big investment, so it’s not very easy to change if you don’t love the end result, making what seems like a simple decision trickier than you might have expected.
But how can you make the best decision possible when choosing that new exterior paint color?
You’d be surprised at the number of outside elements at play that you should consider before you choose a color scheme.
- the hue of your brick chimney or the color of your roof, you want everything to flow together in a cohesive way.
- The color your neighbors chose for their house, you don’t want the homes to clash.
- The area you live in, you want to stand out but you don’t want to bring property values down or worse, make your neighbors mad.
- Keeping these things in mind when making your decision will help you choose the right color best suited for your home.
Looking for an easier way to swatch paint colors? Try Samplize Peel & Stick paint samples. These peel & stick paint samples let you test a paint color in all different areas of a room. You know how I feel about testing paint colors in all lighting situations. And the best part about Samplize? They are mess-free! Check them out for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
Below I have complied a list of some wonderful exterior paint color options.
Inviting Exterior Paint Colors
Tony Taupe Sherwin Williams 7038
Copley Gray Benjamin Moore HC-104
Newburg Green Benjamin Moore HC158
Nantucket Gray Benjamin Moore
Evening Shadow Sherwin Williams 7662
Cloud White Benjamin Moore CC-40
Banana Cream Sherwin Williams 6673
Remember to swatch your paint colors. Pick up your Samplize Peel & Stick paint samples today!
So whether you want to blend in with the style of the area, or stand out making a statement, you now have some exterior house paint colors inspiration to get you started.
Remember, this is your home and you want to love it even more every time you see it!
Don’t forget about your Front Door. Check out this Front Door Colors post for great color options to go with your newly painted exterior.
Looking for more color inspiration?
- The Best Benjamin Moore Grays
- The Best Sherwin Williams Paint colors
- Blue Gray Paint Colors Perfect for Bedrooms
- Alabaster- One of Sherwin Williams Best
- The Only Greige You’ll Need
- Home Office Colors
- Edgecomb Gray – Why is it So Popular?