I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please click my Disclosure Policy to learn more
Last Updated on
Amazon Prime day is finally among us. The time to get incredible deals on a ton of items on Amazon. With only 4 days until Prime day launches, there are a few things to know and some key items you may want to put on your wishlist.
Let’s get ready!
Don’t miss out on amazing deals!
Amazon Prime Day 2019 Deal Quick Look
Take note of these deals
- Prime Day Starts July 15th at midnight PT. and will end July 16th. SET YOUR ALARMS NOW!
- Find amazing deals at Whole Foods happening now. Spend $10 in-store or on prime and receive $10 to spend on Prime Day.
- Save up to 30% off on Household Essentials
- Save up to 20% off Stone and Beam Furniture
- Save up to 30% off on Handmade
- Now is a great time to start an Amazonfresh free trial.
Amazon Prime Featured Launches
Keep an eye out for these deals
AmazonBasics Classic Multipurpose Wood Night Stand/End Table with 2-drawer, White oak
NewAir Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
AmazonBasics Cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Petcube Bites 2: Smart Pet Camera with Treat Dispenser
Ballarini Tesoro Blender
Handheld Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer
McCafé Favorites Variety Pack Collection
Mr. Coffee All-in- One At-Home Pour Over Coffee Maker
Kygo Life Bluetooth Earbuds
What is Amazon Prime Day?
When is Prime Day?
Deals start rolling on July 15th at midnight PT and continue through Tuesday, July 16. Prime day is a great time to shop items you have been wanting or thinking about purchasing. Don’t forget to set a reminder on your calendar when Prime Day starts. These deals only last 48 hours!
Do you need to be a Prime member to take advantage of the deals?
Yes, you need to have a Prime membership to take advantage of all the awesome deals Amazon will be having.
Becoming an Amazon prime member has a ton of benefits that last all year long, not just on prime day.
Free 2 day shipping
The biggest selling point to having an Amazon Prime membership is the shipping. The free 2-day shipping key feature to the membership, but there are a few other delivery features available to take note of.
- Free same-day delivery in select cities on a number of items
- Free 1 day delivery on certain items,
- Free 2 hour delivery in select major cities
- Amazon day. Add items throughout the week for free delivery on the day you choose
- Ken by Amazon in-car delivery. Get secure delivery where you park – at home, at work, or near other locations in your address book, exclusively for Prime members. Certain restrictions apply, check here to see if this service is available in your area.
- Amazon Key in-home delivery -Get your Amazon packages delivered securely inside your home, exclusively for Prime members. Available in select cities.
- Free release-date delivery – be the first to get new video games, books, music etc.
In addition to Prime delivery, there are many other amazing benefits included in this membership.
Check out some of the membership highlights
- Music Streaming – Prime Music offers access to more than 2 million songs, all ad-free.
- Prime Video -Access to movies and TV shows including Amazon original series.
- Exclusive Whole Foods Savings
- Kindle Library – access to a huge library of books. You can borrow one per month.
- Amazon Photos -Unlimited photo storage.
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card – Shop at Amazon and Whole Foods and get 5% back on everyday purchases, in addition to earning rewards at shopping elsewhere.
- Membership Sharing – Share a membership with another adult in the same household.
- Lightning Deals – access to purchase lightning deals that are offered daily.
How much does a Prime membership cost?
You have 2 options, pay an annual fee of $119 or pay $12.99 on a monthly basis. Remember you can start off with a 30 day free trial before you dive in.
Students enrolled in at least one course at college are eligible for a prime membership at $59 annually and the rate of $6.49 monthly.
Considering all the benefits Prime has to offer, the price is well worth it.
Prime Day competitors.
Since Prime Day is such a huge shopping day other retailers want to get in on the action. Expect to see major deals and savings at places like Target and Walmart as well.
Target is having their Deal Days sale which is their biggest sale of the summer. You’ll find deals on top brands in home items, clothing and more. The big seller here is it doesn’t require a membership. Deal Days begin on July 15 and ends on July 16th the same as Amazon Prime Day.
Walmart launched Google week, They are having major deals on smart home devices. You can pick up a google home mini for only $25. This sale is started on July 8th and ends on July 16th.
eBay is having a “Crash Sale“. To poke fun at Amazon’s site crashing in Prime day 2018, eBay decided to have a “Crash Sale” Starting July 1st and running for 3 full weeks. You’ll find deals on everything from electronics to clothing.
Whether you are looking for a specific item or looking just to look, there is no doubt you won’t be able to find some amazing deals during the Prime day sale. Just don’t forget to set your alarm!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.